| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Francistown in August is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water tumbles during an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Francistown August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Francistown, Botswana
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Francistown:
- Tsholotsho, Zimbabwe - 165.5 kms (102.8 miles) N
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 169.9 kms (105.5 miles) NNE
- Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe - 176.9 kms (110 miles) NE
- Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe - 166 kms (103.2 miles) NE
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) NE
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 153.2 kms (95.2 miles) NE
- Esigodini Agric Inst, Zimbabwe - 178.9 kms (111.2 miles) ENE
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 127.7 kms (79.4 miles) NE
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 143.2 kms (89 miles) NE
- Marula, Zimbabwe - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) NE
- Plumtree, Zimbabwe - 87.3 kms (54.2 miles) NNE
- Kezi, Zimbabwe - 104.1 kms (64.7 miles) ENE
- Gwanda, Zimbabwe - 160.5 kms (99.7 miles) E
- Mphoeng, Zimbabwe - 38.4 kms (23.8 miles) E
- Thuli Estate, Zimbabwe - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) E